Christmas Eve Borscht is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Christmas Eve Recipes gets its zest from cool , ground black pepper. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy creamy , the top 10 on this site. This Easy creamy Eve Borscht was delicious and hot. Easy makes the best flavorful all time comfort hot drink. Borscht in oven you can make at home in less than 30-40 minutes including prep time. Check below cool creamy drink recipe for step by step directions and preparation of Christmas Eve Borscht recipe
Christmas Eve Borscht recipe step by step
- 12 medium beets , washed and
- 1 medium onion , thickly sliced
- 4 c water
- juice of 1 lemon (about 2 tbsp.)
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ¼ tsp each salt and pepper
- 2 c vegetable stock
- In a large pot, combine beets, onion, and water. Simmer until beets are tender, about 40 minutes.
- Add lemon juice, sugar, salt, and pepper. Remove from heat, cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove and discard beets and onions. Add vegetable stock, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat through and serve hot. Garnish with sour cream and dill.