Blueberry Kuchen Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Blueberry Kuchen Recipe gets its zest sugar,butter and cinnamon.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Blueberry Kuchen Recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Blueberry Kuchen Recipe
- 1 c flour
- 2 T sugar
- 1/8 t salt
- 1/2 c butter chilled
- 1 T white vinegar
- 3 c blueberries
- 2/3 c sugar
- 1 t cinnamon
- 1 T flour
- 2 c blueberries
- 2 t confectioners sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F
- PASTRY: Place flour, sugar and salt in a medium size mixing bowl. Cut in the chilled butter, then rub mixture with your finger tips until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- Sprinkle with the vinegar and shape gently into dough. Press dough into an ungreased 9-inch round cake pan to a thickness of about 1/4 inch.
- The crust should be worked to 1 inch up the sides of the pan.
- FILLING: Place the 3 cups of blueberries on the crust. Mix the sugar and cinnamon into the flour and sprinkle evenly over the berries.
- Place in the oven on the lowest rack and bake for 50 minutes or until the crust is golden and the filling bubbles.
- Remove from the oven and immediately sprinkle with the remaining 2 cups of blueberries. Let the kuchen rest at room temperature for about an hour.
- Then sprinkle with the powdered sugar and serve.