Bienenstich Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Bienenstich Recipe gets its zest pastry,milk and baking powder.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Bienenstich Recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Bienenstich Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Bienenstich can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Bienenstich recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Yield: 4 people
- 1 pastry
- 3 1/2 oz 100g cottage cheese well
- 1 out Pressed
- 4 T milk
- 4 T oil
- 2 T heaping of sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 7 oz 200g flour
- 4 t baking powder
- 1 topping
- 1 3/4 oz to 2 1/2 50-75gbutter
- 3 1/2 oz 100g sugar
- 1 packet vanillin sugar
- 1 T milk
- 3 1/2 oz 100g almonds blanched and
- 1 thinly Sliced
- rub the cottage cheese, if desired, through a fine sieve and mix with the milk, oil, sugar and salt. Mix and sieve together the flour and the baking powder and add to the mixed ingredients, a little at a time until slightly more than half has been used.
- Knead in the rest of the flour. Grease a round cake tin with a removable rim, 10 in. (26cm) in diameter and roll out the pastry to fit the base.
- For the Topping: melt together the butter, sugar and vanillin sugar and add the milk; stir in the almonds and set aside to cool.
- If it should be too firm when cold, add a little milk. Spread evenly over the pastry.
- moderately hot Baking time: about 20 minutes Alternatively the cake may be filled with buttercream, made from 1/2 packet Stoker Pudding Powder, Vanilla Flavor, 2 well heaped tbs.
- sugar, 1/2 pint cold milk and 3 1/2 oz. (100 g) butter. When the cake is quite cold, cut it horizontally into two halves, spread the filling on the bottom half and lay the other on top.