Beet Pkhali Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Beet Pkhali Recipe gets its vinegar,sauce and beetroot.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Beet Pkhali Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Beet Pkhali Recipe
- 3 lg beetroot with their skins but stemmed washed and
- 1 walnut sauce
- 2 T parsley fresh chopped
- 1 T vinegar tarragon or more to taste
- 1 salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Wrap the beets in aluminium foil and bake until tender, about 1 1/4 hours.
- Cool completely. Peel the beets and cut into pieces. Mince in a food processor.
- Combine the beets with the WALNUT SAUCE in a bowl. Add the parsley and 1 tbspn of vinegar. Mix thoroughly and season with salt.
- Taste and add more vinegar, if desired. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- To serve, spread the pkhali on a plate and smooth the top with a spatula. With a knife, make a pattern of diamonds in the top.