Beer Battered Chicken Wings is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Chicken wing Recipes gets its zest from hot Chicken wings, ground black pepper. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy hot chicken , the top 10 on this site. This Easy hot Chicken Wings was delicious and hot. Easy chicken wings makes the best flavorful all time comfort hot snack. Beer Battered Chicken Wings in oven you can make at home in less than 30-40 minutes including prep time. Check below chicken hot wings recipe for step by step directions and preparation of Beer Battered Chicken Wings
beer battered chicken wings step by step
- 4 lbs chicken wings , separated at joints, tips removed
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup beer
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- canola oil
- Malt vinegar , for dipping
- Whisk the egg in a medium bowl, then slowly adding the beer to the egg mixture.Whisk together until combined well In a separate small mixing bowl add the flour, baking soda and seasonings.
- Slowly add the dry mixture into the egg and beer mixture.Mix well and let sit for at least 30 minutes.While the batter sits, bring a large pot of salty water to a boil, then add the wings.
- Boil for about 5 minutes, just until chicken begins to look like it's cooking and is no longer raw.Remove the chicken from the water and pat completely dry.Submerge the wing in the beer batter, you can add a few at a time.
- Be sure both sides are coated well.Add oil to deep fryer and bring temperature up to 375.Add a handful of wings at a time to the fryer, being sure to shake the chicken around a bit to get an even fry.
- Once they are golden brown and the coating is crisp, they can be removed. Place them on a plate lined with paper towels until you have fried all of the chicken batches.Serve with malt vinegar.Serve with celery sticks and blue cheese dressing and enjoy!