Beef Pho Noodle soup Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Beef Pho Noodle soup Recipe gets its zest from fresh Beef. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Beef Pho Noodle soup , the top 10 on this site.
Beef Pho Noodle soup Recipe with ground beef
Beef Pho Noodle soup Recipe is famous,Beef Pho Noodle soup is very delicious recipe,most of people liking recipe is Beef Pho Noodle soup Recipe,
- Beef Broth:
- 64 ounces of organic beef broth
- 5 star of anise
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Rice Noodles (pho)
- 1/2 pound round steak or sirloin steak , sliced paper thin
- Pinch of kosher salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1-2 jalapeno peppers , sliced (remove seeds for less heat)
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 large bunch of cilantro
- 1 large lime , cut into wedges
- 1-2 stalks scallions , trimmed and diced
- 1 large avocado , peeled seeded and sliced
- Tsang stir fry classic sauce
- Tsang stir fry Szechuan spicy sauce
Add beef stock, star of anise, cinnamon to a large stock pot and bring to a low simmer Cook rice noodles according to package directions Sprinkle salt and pepper over thinly sliced beef.
Remove star of anise and cinnamon from stock. Spoon stock into bowls and add thinly sliced beef and a serving of noodles.
Top each bowl with desired vegetables and a squeeze of lime.Divide the broth between four to six large bowls, then add thinly sliced beef and desired amount of noodles.
Top with bean sprouts, sliced jalapenos, fresh cilantro, avocado and serve with lime wedges.
Add a drizzle of Tsangs stir fry sauces to your desired taste.Serve and Enjoy.