Barvarian Veal Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Barvarian Veal Recipe gets its sugar,beef and eggs.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Barvarian Veal Recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Barvarian Veal Recipe
Barvarian Veal Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Barvarian Veal Recipe can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Barvarian Veal Recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Yield: 6 people
- 1 lb veal cut in 4 thin slices
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/8 t sugar
- 1/2 t pepper white
- 1 T mustard dijon style
- 4 bacon slices
- 4 eggs large hard cooked
- 2 T vegetable oil
- 1 onion medium diced
- 3/4 c beef bouillon heated
- 1 T tomato paste
- 2 T unbleached flour
- 1/4 c red wine
- Dry veal on paper towels. Roll in a mixture of salt, sugar, white pepper, and mustard.
- Place a bacon slice on top of each piece of veal. Place an unsliced egg on top of the bacon.
- Rollup each slice of veal (jelly-roll fashion) and tie together with string.
- Heat oil in frypan and brown veal rolls well on all sides. Add onion; saute for 3 minutes.
- Add the hot bouillon; cover and simmer gently 25 minutes. Remove the veal from the pan.
- Remove the strings from the veal and keep veal warm on a serving platter.
- Add tomato paste to the pan drippings; stir. Thoroughly mix flour and red wine to remove all lumps.
- Add to sauce and cook until mixture thickens. Add warm veal rolls and heat through.
- Before serving, place veal rolls on a platter, pour sauce over the rolls and serve with pureed potatoes.