Baked chicken wings is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Alarm Chicken Wings hot wings Recipe gets its zest from wings, ground black pepper. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy hot wings , the top 10 on this site. This Easy Alarm Chicken Wings was delicious and hot. Easy chicken wings makes the best flavorful all time comfort hot snack. Alarm chicken wings you can make at home in less than 30-40 minutes including prep time. Check below wings recipe for step by step directions and preparation of Easy alarm chicken wings
Baked chicken wings how to make Five Alarm Chicken Wings
- 3 lbs . chicken wings separated at joints, tips removed
- Canola oil for frying
- One 12-oz. bottle cayenne hot pepper sauce such as Frank’s
- 1 stick butter
- Several dashes Worcestershire sauce
- As much hot sauce as you can stand. such as Tabasco
- Blue cheese dip for serving
- Celery sticks and blue cheese dressing for serving
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Heat 3 inches of canola oil in a heavy pot to 375 degrees F Add half the chicken wing parts to the oil and fry them until they’re golden brown and fully cooked, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Remove and drain on paper towels. Repeat with the other half of the wing parts.In a saucepan, heat the cayenne sauce and butter over medium-low heat. Add the Worcestershire and hot sauce.
- Let it bubble up, and then turn off the heat. Place the wings in an ovenproof dish and pour the hot sauce over the top. Toss to coat, and then bake in the oven for 15 minutes. Serve with celery sticks and blue cheese dressing for dipping.