Baked Breaded Bluefish Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Baked Breaded Bluefish Recipe gets its zest from skimmed milk,ginger powder. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Baked Breaded Bluefish Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Baked Breaded Bluefish Recipe
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1 egg white
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper black
- 2 bluefish fillets 4 oz
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
MOCK TARTAR SAUCE
- 1/2 cup yogurt nonfat
- 1 tablespoon sour pickle minced
- 1 tablespoon green olive pitted minced
- 1 tablespoon parsley fresh minced
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard powdered
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Combine the skim milk, egg white and pepper to make a seasoned egg wash.
- Dip the fillets into the egg wash, then dredge them in the bread crumbs.
- Lay the fillets on a nonstick baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- For me this dish is a marvelous replacement for fried fish.
- Sauce: Combine all ingredients and refrigerate in a tightly covered container.
- This sauce will keep for a week if stored as suggested.
- Use this as you would regular tartar sauce with any dish.
- Try it as a replacement for mayonnaise on sandwiches and in salads.