Baked Almond Catfish Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Baked Catfish Recipe gets its zest from skimmed milk,flounder. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Baked Almond Recipe, best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Baked Almond Catfish Recipe
Baked Almond Catfish Recipe with a easy to make with help of very simple ingredients and one of and easy And Baked Almond Catfish Recipe,famous Baked Almond Catfish Recipe
- 1/2 cup whole almonds toasted
- 3 tablespoon cornmeal
- 2 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 lb catfish fillets
- 1 parsley sprigs and lemon wedges for garnish
Grind the almonds and combine with the cornmeal, Parmesan cheese flour, salt and pepper.
Sprinkle the lemon juice over the catfish and coat the fillets thoroughly with the almond mixture.
Place the fillets on a baking sheet and bake at 400F for 8 minutes, or until cooked through.