Angel Hair Pasta recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Angel Hair Pasta recipe gets its zest from pepper,bread crums and sea scallops. Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Angel Hair Pasta recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Angel Hair Pasta Recipe
- 1/2 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 8 oz angel hair pasta
- 1 uncooked
- 1 tablespoon olive oil for vegetables
- 1 teaspoon olive oil for scallops
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 divided
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon dried whole basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried whole oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 oz clam juice (1 bottle)
- 1 lb fresh sea scallops
- 1 cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- Place breadcrumbs on a baking sheet. Bake at 375 deg for 5 minutes or until golden brown; set aside.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain and rinse under cold running water; drain well.
- Place in a large bowl; set aside. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add 1/4 cup parsley and next 4 ingredients; saute 1 minute.
- Add flour and pepper; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly with a whisk. Gradually add clam juice, stirring constantly.
- Cook 1 minute or until thickened, stirring constantly. Pour over pasta; toss well. Set aside, and keep warm. Heat remaining 1 teaspoon oil in skillet over medium heat; add scallops, and saute 4 minutes or until scallops are done.
- Add to pasta mixture; toss gently. Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1-1/4 cups).