Ramsay Curry Rub recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients. This Ramsay Curry Rub recipe gets its zest from brown sugar and black pepper.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Ramsay Curry Rub recipe , the top 10 on this site.
Ramsay Curry Rub Recipe step by step preparation at home
Ramsay Curry Rub Recipe with a chicken flavor easy to make with help of very simple ingredients and one of quick and easy Ramsay Curry Rub Recipe
- 3 tablespoons hot curry powder
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose barbeque
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon dry tomato soup mix
- 2 tablespoons cajun seasoning
- 4 tablespoons mustard seed (ground)
- 4 tablespoons tandoori masala
- 3 tablespoons dried bread crumbs
- 4 tablespoons mint leaves (ground)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sea salt/kosher salt
In a medium bowl, mix together your ingredients.
Store at room temperature in an airtight container until ready to use.
Remove membrane from back of ribs and rub spice mixture into meat.
Cover and refrigerate overnight (or minimum 4 hours) before slow cooking, grilling, baking, or smoking.