Elderberry Scramble Recipe is easy to make with help of very simple ingredients.This Elderberry Scramble Recipe gets its zest butter,sugar and lemon juice.Here is one of my favorite quick and easy Elderberry Scramble Recipe , best recipe of this kind and enjoy cooking.
Elderberry Scramble Recipe
Elderberry Scramble Recipe is delicious, tasteful and yammi dish. Elderberry Scramble Recipe can be made in less than few minutes with the help of very few ingredients which is available at your nearest super market.Elderberry Scramble Recipe easy to make at your home check below step by step directions of the recipe and enjoy cooking.
- 500 g elderberries stems removed a gene rous lb
- 250 g peeled cored pears sliced a generous 1/2 lb
- 250 g very ripe pitted damson plums a generous 1/2 l
- 150 g rye bread or white french bread crust removed
- 1 thinly a generous 5 Sliced oz
- 1/2 l milk 2 cups plus 2 tbsp
- 50 g butter 3 1/2 tbsp
- 1 pn salt
- 1 sugar and cinnamon To Taste
- 2 T to 3 tb flour
- 1 juice of 1/4 lemon
Melt the butter and briefly saute the fruit.
Make a thin paste of the flour and milk and add the mixture to the fruit.
Add the remainder of the milk.
Add the sliced bread, and cook until the plums are soft.
Season with salt, sugar, cinnamon, and lemon juice.