How to cook that Chicken Skewers with Thai Chili Sauce at home.Chicken Skewers with Thai Chili Sauce makes the best flavorful all time comfort dish. Skillet Garlic Chicken can be made in less than 40-50 minutes including prep time. Check below Dinner for step by step directions of preparation of Chicken Skewers with Thai Chili Sauce
- 1 1/2 pounds ground chicken 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup VH® Sweet Thai Chili Sauce (plus extra for pitas) 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons VH® Soya Sauce
- 8 wooden skewers, soaked in water for 20 minutes Pita bread, shredded lettuce, diced tomato and slivered onion for garnishing
- Mix chicken, cilantro, VH® Sweet Thai Chili Sauce, bread crumbs, egg and VH® soy sauce until well blended.
- With wet hands form 8 equal portions on skewers and sausage-shaped, covering the pointed end of the skewer.
- Roast the skewers in a pan lined with foil in a 500-degree oven (260 degrees C) for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve with additional chili sauce to dip or serve on hot pita bread garnished with crushed lettuce, diced tomatoes, and roasted onions.